Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving  Week 


In my week of thanksgiving first Monday I went to the park in the morning to play with my little sister and in the afternoon i went to the mall for shopping . The next day I was watching T.V and movies of love all day in my house and drinking hot chocolate . Wednesday we go to the super and buy things for the diner of thanksgiving with my grandmother and my mother we buy a lot of things for the tukey and the champurrado tamales and bread also wine and soda , after of the shopping we ate a subway and buy movies of love and christmas . Finally Thursday the day of the thanksgiving in the  morning my mom prepare all the food me and my sister clean the house and put the table in the afternoon we had to change of clothing and put beautiful dress my family come at 7:00 pm and we receive all the family and friends we share and eat together in this important day . Friday i sleep all the morning and wake up at 12:00pm my mother make a enchiladas and see movies in the night i make all my homework and my assessments. 





No comments:

Post a Comment