Friday, June 3, 2016

CHALLENGES TEENS FACE TODAY 

Today the teens have a lot of challenges and some of they are cyber bullying , cyber stalking , sex , drugs , alcohol , grades , broken homes , violence ,eating disorders ,addition to the social network , pressure in a relationship and finally depression or low self-esteem.
Well i am a teeneger and i have some issues like everybody but i think one of the most is the grades i have a real problem because today my grades are low bad and it affect myself and my future , i want to solve the problem and i am working hard making my homework , my assessments and coming everyday at the school .
He or she can give me some advices and also some options that i can do to have better grades , another thing is try to help me understand what could happen if i have low grades and how it affect my future and recommend me to use my life planning book to never forget my goals and what i have to do for them.
I would do the same give to they some important advices and show they my case and how i solve the problem or if is a different problem find information or try to find things that can solve the problem and always they have to feel that not are alone have a friend and have to do the correct for a better life .
Image result for challenges teens face today

The teens have a big way to walk but they are never alone and can do everything that they want also we have some important things a bis future and a hold life to live and goals to make real.



No comments:

Post a Comment